CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated games on the earth right now. As you know, the Cyberpunk videogame is closely based on a tabletop RPG written by Mike Pondsmith. Cyberpunk first published in 1988.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 10.
- DirectX: DirectX® 12 is necessary to run the game.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310.
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- RAM: 8 GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3 GB
- DISK SPACE: 70 GB HDD (SSD recommended)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10. DirectX 12 is necessary to run the game.
- DirectX: DirectX® 12.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
- RAM: 12 GB
- DISK SPACE: 70 GB SSD
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 6 GB
- Developers: CD Projekt RED
- PEGI Rating: 18+ (Violence, Sex, Bad Language)
- Engine Used: REDengine 4
- Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Stadia, Xbox One, Windows PC
Cyberpunk 2077 Official Trailer
Store to buy
- What is Cyberpunk 2077?
» Cyberpunk 2077 is a new first-person open-world RPG game which is developed by CD Project Red.
- Can you Customise game characters?
» Yes! you are able to customize character features like tattoos, makeup, skin color, hairstyle Etcetera.
- Is there going to be VR support?
» No! Not supported by VR technology.
- Can you drive vehicles?
» Yes! You can drive vehicles like cars, bikes Etcetera. You can’t drive boats but players can take a ride on them.
- Who is involved with this game yet?
» Keanu Reeves, Cherami Leigh & Gavin Drea are confirmed for voice characters.